مجلة مدارات تاريخية
Volume 2, Numéro 3, Pages 37-56
الكاتب : البرهومي عثمان .
Abstract Ed-Douarah is the name of a plain located about 15 km east of the city of Oum el Araïs, in the south-west Tunisian. This plain is surrounded by mountainous terrain field of different altitudes. The plain of ed-Douarah is marked by a closed depression called Garaet ed -Douarah. The Garaet ed- Douarah watershed is surrounded on all sides by wadis valleys that are part of the drained system towards Chott el Gharsa . The frequent presence of water ( wadi and water points sources) and the diverse reliefs are so many factors that have attracted people since prehistory. The human presence in the ed-Douarah region dates back to prehistory. According to the current state of research, the oldest prehistoric human occupations in the area are attested by Capsian sites known as rammadiyat ( plural of rammadiya ). The ed-douarah region became more famous in the second half of the eighteenth century after a bloody military confrontation, precisely in 1750 between the tribes Arouchs of the Hamamas and the mehallas of Bey Ali Bacha who reigned between 1735 and 1756. His reign was marked by several military clashes against the Husseinite tribes and local power, the aim of which was to centralize power and put an end to all forms of rebellion.
قبيلة الهمامة أم العرائس علي باشا
ماهور باشا صبيرة
ماهور باشا مراد