مجلة التنمية والاستشراف للبحوث والدراسات
Volume 5, Numéro 1, Pages 59-73

الطاقة الشمسية وطرق استغلالها لتحقيق التنمية المستدامة في مصر

الكاتب : محمد عبد الرازق يوسف عبير . السيد سامي .

الملخص

ملخص: من المتوقع ان استخدام الطاقة سوف يتضاعف بحلول عام 2050 ومن اجل المحافظة على البيئة وايقاف التدهور المناخي فقد تعهدت دول العالم الصناعي على تقليل الاعتم اد على الوقود الاحفوري من نفط وغاز وفحم وكافة مشتقاتهم بحيث توفر %30 من الطاقة المطلوبة وايجاد بدائل نظيفة لا تؤذي البيئة او المناخ وهذه البدائل ستوفر السبعين بالمائة الباقية وحاليا نجد كافة دول العالم تجري البحوث والابتكارات لايجاد مصادر للطاقة المستقبلية وهذه المصادر تستمد طاقتها من الطبيعة كهبوب الرياح والطاقة الشمسية وما يهمنا في بلاد العرب هو توفر طاقة الشمس بغزارة في كافة البلاد العربية والفضل للة تعالى ويجب علينا شكره على هذا الفضل والمنة فالعالم العربي غني بالمصادر الاحفورية (النفط) وغني ايضا بمصادر الطاقة الشمسية علما بان الطاقة الشمسية الساقطة علي الأراضي العربية خلال سنة واحدة تساوي 27.5 ضعف من أجمالي المخزون العربي من النفط. الكلمات الافتتاحية : الطاقة الشمسية، الخلايا الكهروضوئية، التكاليف، الدول العربية، مصر Abstrat : Globally, the world's energy consumption will double by 2050, and even if substantial improvements in fossil fuel use as well as a continuous shift from coal to natural gas can still be made, it will still be necessary to make the contribution of fossil fuels to energy production no more than 30% of total energy in 2050 so that it is possible to achieve what is required to reduce the emissions of gases that cause global warming, which leads to warming of the earth, and increase the amount of ULTRAVIOLET radiation reaching the Earth. Energy use is expected to double by 2050 and in order to preserve the environment and stop climate change, the industrialized world has pledged to reduce the risk of fossil fuels from oil, gas, coal and all their derivatives to provide 30% of the required energy and find clean alternatives that do not hurt Environment or climate and these alternatives will provide the remaining 70 percent and currently we find all the countries of the world conducting research and innovations to find sources of future energy and these sources derive their energy from nature such as wind and solar energy and what we care about in the Arab countries is the availability of the sun energy abundantly in all The Arab countries and we must thank him for this credit and mana, the Arab world is rich in fossil sources (oil) and also rich in solar energy sources, knowing that solar energy falling on Arab lands in one year is equal to 27.5 times the total Arab oil reserves

الكلمات المفتاحية

الطاقة الشمسية ; التكاليف ; البلدان العربية ; مصر ; الخلايا الشمسية